Thursday, March 13, 2008

my favorite photo


This is a photo of my sister and me. I like this photo because when ever I see it i think of her and miss her so much. She is in College and I miss her so much. We took this picture when she came home for Christmas. She was only home for a month. I miss her ever so.

4 comments:

Joey Lincoln said...

Hi Alicia,
nice picture of you and your sister?? you guys look alike but not really..well im sitting right next to you and you can read my comment.. well i have nothing more to say.. bye

Anonymous said...

Bonjour! Or how your sister calls you two Emlicia! very cute. I like the picture. But I finally see a picture, where you two don't look alike. I know. A bit freaky. :P. Nice blog too. Love you.

mary-ller said...

hey Alicia nice blog! i like your pictures to!

Qaci Carl said...

Hey Alicia
Kiingan wanted to comment you like i did to Shannon, Jackie, and Merlin. LOL. Darn, bored-artua. nakleng you guys won't go to Mekoryuk for NYO. I just over-heart it from Mr. Smith. Anyways, ummm..maani they'll have song fest. LOL.
Well, I just wanted to leave you a comment.
See you Later.