This photo is great in black and white. It looks old fashion. Father and son, it wouldn't look as good in color because his face had a little glare and in black and white you cant see it.
Hey I like this picture because the father and son part. They must rock your WORLD! It does to me=D. I haven't seen a picture of them before. I'm finally seeing one.=D. Well, wanted to comment you. Later.
My name is Alicia as u see. i am a junior in high school and i also have a 4 month old baby. i am doing this blog for my Digital Photography class. it kinda fun.
3 comments:
Hey
I like this picture because the father and son part. They must rock your WORLD! It does to me=D. I haven't seen a picture of them before. I'm finally seeing one.=D.
Well, wanted to comment you.
Later.
always,
*Qaci*
kyler. Male model. LOL. mr dunn said. Hes too handsome. detele marys comment. jk.
SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO aaaaaaaadddoooorableeeeee...love this picture of you hun bun and your son! looks very old fashioned but love it!
Post a Comment