skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
give me an A now!!!!! Please:)
I put like 10 gadget in my blog. I want you to grade the
Crystal Ball, Wic Wac Woe, Hangman,
which name do you like best for a girl??,
hi welcome.
These are the five.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alicia's blog
Hi, My name Alicia, I am writing this blog for my Digital Photography class.
which name do you like best for a girl??
hi welcome
hello this is Alicia's blog!! hope you enjoy looking at it. I am doing this blog for my High School class digital photography.
OK BYE
all about alicia
Which photo looks better?
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(19)
▼
May
(6)
This is a picture of my baby kyler it is my favor...
The source of energy we use in Toksook Bay. We hav...
The 20 geese that my dad shot on Sunday wow. Yumm ...
Here is the main road in Toksook Bay Alaska. Every...
give me an A now!!!!! Please:)I put like 10 gadget...
Macro Photography
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
About Me
Alicia
My name is Alicia as u see. i am a junior in high school and i also have a 4 month old baby. i am doing this blog for my Digital Photography class. it kinda fun.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment