The source of energy we use in Toksook Bay. We have 3 wind mills in our village and it save alot of people the electric bill. They are really cool and really big. I think that we also share them with the other surrounding villages. Like Tununak the village on the other side of the hill from us and Nighmute the village across the bay from our village. When they were in the process of putting the windmills up my friends and I went up there and carved our names on one of the propellers it was a lot of fun....
Friday, May 16, 2008
The source of energy we use in Toksook Bay. We have 3 wind mills in our village and it save alot of people the electric bill. They are really cool and really big. I think that we also share them with the other surrounding villages. Like Tununak the village on the other side of the hill from us and Nighmute the village across the bay from our village. When they were in the process of putting the windmills up my friends and I went up there and carved our names on one of the propellers it was a lot of fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment